A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Rosenzweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenzweig
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenzweig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Rosenzweig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myocardial Reperfusion Injury
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenzweig graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenzweig has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Rosenzweig MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Rosenzweig practice?
- Dr. Anthony Rosenzweig has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Rosenzweig practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.