Psychiatrist, Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist
Video profile

Dr. Rostain: 12.5 years of my life he MADE and makes time show details Dr. Rostain: 12.5 years of my life he MADE and makes time
by Lauren-Beth on Jan 23rd, 2015

If you're lucky enough to be a patient you know he is not just a rare doctor but a rare human. After 12 years w him, he's family but that line between dr and patient always stayed clear and drawn. I don't know if I'd be alive today (rather 2 years after meeting him and employed, on a set clear track and actually content with my life all of the time) content even when I have my moments of why can't it just be "normal" for me?! He's been such a great mentor and friend there's no chance medication alone would have ever gotten me to the places I've been (up and down) but ultimately to where I am: confident in my own ability to live my life with those occasional downs or drawbacks- and know that the worst thing i can do is not go with it- step back or move forward- dr. Rostain has helped me see that the only fate worse than death is idle. When I am idle I am not learning, growing, adapting, etc. He is genuinely one of the most extraordinary people I can think of in this world and he happens to be a nurturing while effective doctor as well to boot :)