A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Royek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Royek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Royek, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Royek graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Royek has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Coffee Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony B Royek MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony B. Royek practice?
- Dr. Anthony Royek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Royek practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Douglas, GA and Brunswick, GA.
See Savannah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.