A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Alessi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Alessi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alessi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Alessi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Santo Alessi DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Facial Plastic Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Alessi practice?
- Dr. Anthony Alessi has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Alessi practices Facial Plastic Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Otolaryngologists and Yonkers Dentists.