A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Jennings is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jennings
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Jennings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Jennings, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jennings has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Scott Jennings MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Jennings practice?
- Dr. Anthony Jennings has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Jennings practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Endocrinologists.