A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Jennings is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jennings
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Jennings, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jennings has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Scott Jennings MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Jennings practice?
- Dr. Anthony Jennings has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Jennings practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Endocrinologists.