A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Kim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Kim has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Sangyoon Kim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Anthony Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Kim practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.