A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Kim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Kim has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Sangyoon Kim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Anthony Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Kim practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.