Dr. Anthony Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Kim?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Kim?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 24th, 2017

He is very knowledgeable and kind.

I drive very far just to go to this office. The wait time is short.I usually see Dr. Kim, but if I don't have an appointment, the other doctors and professionals are great, too.

May 23rd, 2016

Worst doctor in Fort Worth

This doctor is very inattentive and could care less about patient concerns. The staff is also unprofessional and demonstrates no attention towards patients, including when urgent situations are brought to the attention of other staff. This office should be investigated by the Texas Board of Medical Examiners.

December 30th, 2015

Awful place

I've seen dr Kim several times ... The staff always argued my copay charging me double it tried even after I varafied with my insurance the amount . I was put in a pain management contract and drugged tested the same day 13 days later was sent a certified letter dismissing me as a patient ( I see 2 other Drs he referred me to ) I was told I didn't pass the drug test but couldn't tell me why ! They never let me read the contract just told me to sign it and when I signed it I understood that I was not to receive any pain meds from Any other dr . Seems a drug test would be more appropriate after the contract was In force not the same day with previous medication in my system . This doctor always seemed like he was in a hurry and wanted to pass me off to another dr . This is a very unprofessional way to discharge a patient since I do not use any illegal drugs or drink this left me confused and hurt !

September 15th, 2015

Nice Doctor, but not enough time spent with patients

The earlier your appointment in the day, the closer to being seen on time. I do not feel that the doctor spends enough time with patients as he is only scheduled 10-15 minutes per patient. That does not work well, especially for someone like myself with an extensive medical history. In order to ensure all issues are addressed, multiple appointments are needed. I understand time is money, but people only have one life. Otherwise, Dr Kim is very knowledgeable and kind and I would recommend him.

February 18th, 2010

i have ms and dr kim has been very good to me.

January 24th, 2017