A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Rogers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogers
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rogers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Rogers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Angleton-Danbury General Hospital
- Angleton Danbury Medical Center
- Sweeny Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Scott Rogers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Anthony Rogers has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Rogers practices Family Medicine near Angleton, TX.
See Angleton Family Physicians.