A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Rogers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogers
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rogers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Rogers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Angleton-Danbury General Hospital
- Angleton Danbury Medical Center
- Sweeny Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Scott Rogers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Anthony Rogers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Rogers practices Family Medicine near Angleton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Jackson, TX.
See Angleton Family Physicians.