A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Saleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Saleh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Saleh, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Saleh graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saleh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony George Saleh MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony G. Saleh practice?
- Dr. Anthony Saleh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Saleh practices Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pulmonologists.