A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Saleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Saleh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Saleh, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Saleh graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saleh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saleh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 14 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony G. Saleh practice?
Dr. Anthony Saleh practices Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pulmonologists.