Learn more about Dr. Anthony Saleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Saleh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saleh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Saleh, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Saleh graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saleh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony G Saleh MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony G. Saleh practice?
- Dr. Anthony Saleh has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Saleh practices Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pulmonologists.