Dr. Anthony Salierno Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Salierno?

Posted on January 25th, 2016

Love Dr. Salerino. He is so patient and understanding. First time there and will continue to see him

Strongly Negative Experience

Posted on December 15th, 2011

This is an example of how NOT to run a patient centric healthcare practice. Parking is almost impossible to find yet there are reserved spots for office staff for the building close to the doors. The office staff is rude based on more than one experience. Monosyllable answers, condescending attitude and concentration on sales of glasses or future Lasik surgery rather than on direct patient care. I know there are economic concerns to running a practice but collection of copayment makes you feel like a deadbeat as soon as you get to the business office window. Complete change in how the prescription was calculated with the doctor telling me to give up correction of one eye (and I'm not even 60) but that he could make it better with surgery. The office hours for glasses are very limited at basically 9 to 4:00 with an hour for lunch. My glasses never fit correctly even after multiple "adjustments". Stay away or you will be both disappointed and still won't have better vision.

Great Surgeon!

Posted on September 10th, 2011

I really liked Dr. Salierno, after he operated on me, my vision was far greater than 20/20, I could not be more happier. Without even telling him my history he was able to identify all of my past issues when he was examining me; I've never had that with any other doctor

Posted on September 6th, 2011

When Dr. Salierno examined my eyes his prescription was the opposite of what I had for 15 years. I have also worn a mono contact in my right eye. he insisted it should have been my left. i went back numerous times to talk about this which he ignored. I tried 4 kinds of lenses ending with one that I had to wear cheaters with all the time. i also lost my depth perception which hindered my driving.After a year of this I went to another Dr. didn't tell him my history he prescribed a mon lens for my right eye. No more cheaters no more driving problems!Hope he operates on his LASIK patients correct eyes. Be afraid.

Excellent exam , takes the time to explain

Posted on August 31st, 2009

I found Dr. Salerno to be very professional , knowledgeable and I felt it was the best eye exam I have ever had.

Posted on July 6th, 2017