Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
by L Tyler on Apr 14th, 2016

Wonderful doctor. Never acts like he's in a hurry, spends time with you and answers questions. Very compassionate and an excellent surgeon. He replaced my knee and it is amazing. I have worked with many surgeons and I think he has the best bedside manner.

Highly recommended! show details Highly recommended!
by Courtney H on May 5th, 2014

I knew Dr Sanchez was going to be a great doctor before meeting him. Dr Xenos referred me, and asked that I not like Dr Sanchez more than him as, "He's very likable." Both he and his PA laughed, as they knew I was being placed in good hands. To date, I've had two surgeries and several consultations with him, and truly believe he's the best around. Dr Sanchez even worked through a holiday weekend for me, when I needed immediate care. My family also appreciated his communication skills, as he consistently kept them in the loop. If you are searching for a both a caring doctor and a highly-skilled orthopedic surgeon, no need to look any further. He's the man. Dr Sanchez provides exceptional care to all his patients.

Oct 29th, 2012

Would recommend him to anyone...i dont mind waiting for him in waiting room because he gives me the same time he gave the person before me......medically...i give - him the highest rating!

Excellent surgeon show details Excellent surgeon
Apr 18th, 2012

Dr. Sanchez was very good at listening to my son's concern's prior to his surgery on his shoulder related to his future in football & was very up beat but forth right about any expectations. Would recommend Dr. Sanchez for any thing---excellent staff, great at follow ups & explained everything he found during surgery & the steps he took to 'fix' the injury.

Long wait show details Long wait
Sep 29th, 2010

After dealing with knee pain for four years and seeing 3 other doctors, one who was supposed to be the "best", Dr. Sanchez found my problem right away and I am scheduled for surgery.