Orthopaedic Surgeon

10103 Ridgegate Pkwy
Ste 112
Lone Tree, CO 80124
303-662-8250
Locations and availability (6)

|  Highly recommended!  |  show details
by Courtney H on May 5th, 2014

I knew Dr Sanchez was going to be a great doctor before meeting him. Dr Xenos referred me, and asked that I not like Dr Sanchez more than him as, "He's very likable." Both he and his PA laughed, as they knew I was being placed in good hands. To date, I've had two surgeries and several consultations with him, and truly believe he's the best around. Dr Sanchez even worked through a holiday weekend for me, when I needed immediate care. My family also appreciated his communication skills, as he consistently kept them in the loop. If you are searching for a both a caring doctor and a highly-skilled orthopedic surgeon, no need to look any further. He's the man. Dr Sanchez provides exceptional care to all his patients.

|  show details
Oct 29th, 2012

Would recommend him to anyone...i dont mind waiting for him in waiting room because he gives me the same time he gave the person before me......medically...i give - him the highest rating!

|  Excellent surgeon  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2012

Dr. Sanchez was very good at listening to my son's concern's prior to his surgery on his shoulder related to his future in football & was very up beat but forth right about any expectations. Would recommend Dr. Sanchez for any thing---excellent staff, great at follow ups & explained everything he found during surgery & the steps he took to 'fix' the injury.

|  A wonderful doctor - the best ortho doc I have ever encountered.  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2012

My first encounter with Dr. Sanchez was in the ER after I fractured my ankle in October, 2011. My first impression of him was that he was somewhat arrogant and cocky. He subsequently operated on me that same day. In the five months since, after over 15 appointments, I can honestly say that my first impressions of Dr. Sanchez were TOTALLY wrong. He is a wonderful man. Humble, sensitive to my needs, and very kind. He always takes time to explain exactly what the problem is. He's confident, but not overly so. He ENCOURAGED me to get a second opinion on additional surgery for my ankle(most ortho docs are extremely offended when you bring this issue up). Over the last 30 years, I've been to a number of ortho docs, and found most of them to have personalities similar to that of tree stumps. Not so with Dr. Sanchez. He is a wonderful doctor, and I will NEVER go to any other doc for my future ortho needs. Also, his office staff, everyone from his PA, Kurt, to his receptionist are absolutely super, and always treat me like a king.

|  Long wait  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2010

After dealing with knee pain for four years and seeing 3 other doctors, one who was supposed to be the "best", Dr. Sanchez found my problem right away and I am scheduled for surgery.