Dr. Anthony Santomauro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Santomauro?

July 3rd, 2017

Saved my life and added Extra Joy

It was 1984- After delivering 2 healthy, natural birth girls I was rushed to Bridgeport Hospital in extreme pain at 34 weeks pregnant! Upon arrival, it was realized that not only was the baby in distress but my BP was dropping and my pain was outrageous! Dr Santamauro was the Dr on call and had me rushed into delivery! As he was performing an emergency C-section, it became apparent that I had placenta abruptcio! Since the baby was blocking the birth channel this was NOT apparent visually until I was opened up! The child was not breathing and I had almost bled to death! Dr Freedman revived my son and Dr Santamauro REFUSED to perform a hysterectomy, yet instead worked tirelessly and expertly to stop the bleeding and order transfusions to save my life! Although my son passed away within 24 hours due to organ failure, had it not been for Dr Santamauro's expertise even over 30 years ago I would not have had 2 more children and I would have died leaving my other 2 daughters motherless! It was Dr Santamauro and his partners at the time who ALSO saved myself and my last 2 children when the same circumstances seemed to begin happening again by scheduling my last son and daughter by C-section at 34 weeks each. It was also at that time he ordered blood work that verified what had caused a healthy woman to start "aborting" her children when I was pregnant with my last son that confirmed I had Lupus! Dr Santamauro signed me up for a Yale New Haven study during my last pregnancy so that NOW ALL pregnant women are tested for Lupus during pregnancy! Although I didn't appreciate his life saving and efforts allowing me future children expertise at the time, when LITTLE TO NOTHING about Lupus/Pregnancy was known, 33 years later I STILL Bless him and think of his Dedication and Expertise for saving my life and giving my children their Mom! BLESS HIM!

June 23rd, 2012

endo problems

great doctor always kind aND COURTEUS

May 24th, 2011