A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Santoro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Santoro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Santoro, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Santoro graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Santoro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Francis Santoro MD is a male Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony F. Santoro practice?
- Dr. Anthony Santoro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Santoro practices Dermatology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA.
See Doylestown Dermatologists.