Dermatologist (skin)
Video profile

3.0

Anthony F. Santoro Review show details Anthony F. Santoro Review
by Dissatisfied Patient on Mar 22nd, 2016

I'm frustrated with Dr. Santoro and his office. We have had 2 unsatisfactory experiences with the doctor and the office. An appointment was scheduled with the office, I returned home with a card with the date, visited the office at the scheduled time and was told that there was no appointment scheduled. Our previous meeting with the doctor was also less than stellar, 5 minutes of analysis of a skin rash, advised using antibiotic cream, then rushed out the door told to make a followup appointment to address my other concerns. I am disabled and it takes effort to make it to his office. I wish this would be reflected by Dr. Santoro; unfortunately he makes no extra effort and shows little concern. Good business, poor doctoring.

Not upto Fox Chase Standards show details Not upto Fox Chase Standards
Aug 28th, 2015

Dr Santoro spent about 5 minutes with me doing a cancer screening. He did not use a magnifying lens or bright light to look at the many growths on my body. Went to U of P Doctor spent 30 minutes with me. He took pictures, and used a magnifying lens.

Oct 18th, 2012

the office is efficient. doctor santoro is nice, a little shy at first but really has come around after my initial visit.

Office staff show details Office staff
Mar 8th, 2012

Very disappointed in time and attention Santoro gave me. Also, his office was asked to provide my insurance company with additional approval before paying for a prescription and they ignored three separate messages to their office. The delay in getting my medication was a great inconvenience.

Stella Mastertoast show details Stella Mastertoast
by Stella Mastertoast on Jul 15th, 2011

BEST DERMATOLOGIST EVER!!!I LOVE YOU DR. S!!!