Dr. Anthony Santoro MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Doylestown, PA

2.9

March 22nd, 2016
Anthony F. Santoro Review
I'm frustrated with Dr. Santoro and his office. We have had 2 unsatisfactory experiences with the doctor and the office. An appointment was scheduled with the office, I returned home with a card with the date, visited the office at the scheduled time and was told that there was no appointment scheduled. Our previous meeting with the doctor was also less than stellar, 5 minutes of analysis of a skin rash, advised using antibiotic cream, then rushed out the door told to make a followup appointment to address my other concerns. I am disabled and it takes effort to make it to his office. I wish this would be reflected by Dr. Santoro; unfortunately he makes no extra effort and shows little concern. Good business, poor doctoring.

August 28th, 2015
Not upto Fox Chase Standards
Dr Santoro spent about 5 minutes with me doing a cancer screening. He did not use a magnifying lens or bright light to look at the many growths on my body. Went to U of P Doctor spent 30 minutes with me. He took pictures, and used a magnifying lens.

October 18th, 2012
the office is efficient. doctor santoro is nice, a little shy at first but really has come around after my initial visit.

March 8th, 2012
Office staff
Very disappointed in time and attention Santoro gave me. Also, his office was asked to provide my insurance company with additional approval before paying for a prescription and they ignored three separate messages to their office. The delay in getting my medication was a great inconvenience.

July 15th, 2011
Stella Mastertoast
BEST DERMATOLOGIST EVER!!!I LOVE YOU DR. S!!!