A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Sanzone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Sanzone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanzone
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanzone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Sanzone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanzone graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sanzone has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Sanzone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Sanzone practice?
- Dr. Anthony Sanzone has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Sanzone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.