A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Sanzone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Sanzone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanzone
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanzone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Sanzone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanzone graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sanzone has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Sanzone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Sanzone practice?
- Dr. Anthony Sanzone has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Sanzone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.