A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Sauerwein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Sauerwein is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Sauerwein, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauerwein graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sauerwein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony George Sauerwein FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony G. Sauerwein practice?
- Dr. Anthony Sauerwein has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Sauerwein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbus, NJ.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.