A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Sauerwein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Sauerwein is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Sauerwein, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauerwein graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sauerwein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sauerwein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony G. Sauerwein practice?
Dr. Anthony Sauerwein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Columbus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Medford, NJ.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.