A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Savino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Savino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Savino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Savino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Savino graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Savino has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Savino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Savino practice?
- Dr. Anthony Savino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Savino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Barrington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL and Elgin, IL.
See Barrington Surgeons.