Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Savino
Dr. Anthony Savino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Barrington, IL, with other offices in Maywood, IL and Elgin, IL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Savino is affiliated with Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital, Presence St Joseph Hospital and Advocate Sherman Hospital. Dr. Savino has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Savino has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
Dr. Anthony Savino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Barrington, IL.
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Neurology
Dr. Frederick Locher
Barrington, IL 0.39 mi38
Dr. Steven Gross
Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Barrington, IL 2.36 mi9