A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Savino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Savino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savino
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Savino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Savino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Savino graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Savino has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Savino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Savino practice?
- Dr. Anthony Savino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Savino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Barrington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL and Elgin, IL.
See Barrington Surgeons.