A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Savo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Savo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Savo graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Savo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Savo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Savo practice?
Dr. Anthony Savo practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Pediatrics, and Transplant Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: East Haven, CT and Buffalo, NY.
See Wilmington Surgeons, Wilmington Pediatric Surgeons, and Wilmington Pediatricians.