A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Savo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Savo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Savo graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Savo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Michael Savo MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Savo practice?
- Dr. Anthony Savo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Savo practices Surgery near East Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See East Haven Surgeons.