A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Sayegh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Sayegh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayegh graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sayegh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Sayegh DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Sayegh practice?
- Dr. Anthony Sayegh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Sayegh practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Roseville, MI.
See Sterling Heights Primary Care Doctors.