A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Scardella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Scardella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Scardella, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Scardella graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Scardella has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scardella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony T. Scardella practice?
Dr. Anthony Scardella practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Somerville, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists, New Brunswick Pulmonologists, New Brunswick Urgent Care Centers, and New Brunswick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.