A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Scardella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Scardella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Scardella, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scardella graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Scardella has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scardella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony T. Scardella practice?
Dr. Anthony Scardella practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Princeton Internists, Princeton Pulmonologists, and Princeton Critical Care Practitioners.