A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Scarsella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Scarsella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scarsella
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scarsella Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scarsella graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scarsella has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony John Scarsella MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Scarsella practice?
- Dr. Anthony Scarsella has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Scarsella practices Family Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Family Physicians.