A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Scarsella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Scarsella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scarsella
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Scarsella Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scarsella graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scarsella has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony John Scarsella MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Scarsella practice?
- Dr. Anthony Scarsella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Scarsella practices Family Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Beverly Hills Primary Care Doctors.