A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Scarsella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Scarsella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scarsella graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scarsella has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scarsella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Scarsella practice?
Dr. Anthony Scarsella practices Family Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Family Physicians.