A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Schaeffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Schaeffer is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Schaeffer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Pelvic Pain
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaeffer graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schaeffer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Schaeffer MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Schaeffer practice?
- Dr. Anthony Schaeffer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Schaeffer practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Urologists.