A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Schepsis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Schepsis, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schepsis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schepsis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Schepsis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Cartilage Fractures
- Compartment Syndromes
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schepsis graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schepsis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony A Schepsis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Schepsis practice?
- Dr. Anthony Schepsis has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Schepsis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beverly, MA.
See Beverly Surgeons.