A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Schepsis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Schepsis, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Schepsis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Compartment Syndromes
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schepsis graduated from Boston University . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schepsis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
- BayRidge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Alberto Schepsis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Schepsis practice?
- Dr. Anthony Schepsis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Schepsis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beverly, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Danvers, MA and Boston, MA.
See Beverly Surgeons.