A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Schepsis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Schepsis, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schepsis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schepsis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Schepsis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Cartilage Fractures
- Compartment Syndromes
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schepsis graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schepsis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony A Schepsis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Schepsis practice?
- Dr. Anthony Schepsis has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Schepsis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beverly, MA.
See Beverly Surgeons.