A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Scherschel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scherschel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Scherschel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scherschel graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Scherschel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Scherschel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Scherschel practice?
- Dr. Anthony Scherschel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Scherschel practices Anesthesiology near Hanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Camp Pendleton, CA.
See Hanford Anesthesiologists.