A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Schuster, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schuster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- Shriners Hosp For Crippled Chi, Tampa, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Louis Schuster MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Schuster practice?
- Dr. Anthony Schuster has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Schuster practices Anesthesiology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Anesthesiologists.