Dr. Anthony Sclafani MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology New York, NY

4.7

April 21st, 2016
Best Doctor
I see a lot of Dr's and if they were half as kind, caring, down to earth and just a kind human being I would love going to the Dr's. But there isn't and I don't. If you do not agree with me there is something wrong with you.

January 22nd, 2016
The Money Shake Down Dr & Staff
"The $ shake down Dr. & Staff" Unprofessional Dr./staff with only $ ethics & not your health or well being. I had a scheduled visit with Dr. Scalfani to have procedure done after my intal visit with him. Knowing I had a deductible I was more than happy to pay after the procedure, But no the Dana the Dr. assistant & hospital staff insisted $ be paid before procedure… “Dr.’s orders” I asked them to show me the policy where it’s documented that I have to pay before procedure is done… NOTHING “it’s not documented” Dr. refused to do the procedure even though I was there on my scheduled visit… even when I said fine bill me, he still refused to proceed with appointment. This Dr & staff should have Mafia titles not Dr. In my years, I've seen & dealt with many Dr.’s & hospitals. But never have I ever been asked to pre-pay for services I have not received yet.... STAY AWAY

March 17th, 2015
Excellent Doc
Dr. Sclafani is smazing. He was amazingly helpful, and he followed up as much as I felt I needed it.

May 18th, 2012
What the
Dr. Sclafani just used selphyl on my face and I am so excited with the results. When I first saw Dr. Sclafani, I thought I needed to have a mini face lift and have under my eyes done. The "Good Doctor" said that having plastic surgery would be like a sledge hammer on my face. I am 58 years old and in about 20 minutes he took at least 5 years off my face!! Dr. Sclafani is not only a skillful doctor, but he is genuine and truly caring. I would recommend that if you want a more youthful look and do not want to undergo surgery and not inject fake products into your body, go see Dr. Sclafani...you will not regret it!!!God bless the "Good Doctor"

June 14th, 2010
Dr. Sclafani is so good I would like to keep him a secret but I keep recommeding him to friends!
Any plastic surgery creates anxiety, but facial procedures are much more nerve wracking for even the calmest person. From the first encounter, Dr. Sclafani and his staff make you fee at ease. His level of professionalism and knowledge is immediately apparent and the end product is a joy to behold. I have absolutely no reservations about putting my face in his hands.

March 26th, 2010
Excellent doctor. Recent surgery with some unforseen complications -- when the chips were down, this doctor clearly showed his expertise