Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon

59 S Greeley Ave
Ste 4
Chappaqua, NY 10514
(914) 238-5500
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  What the  |  show details
May 18th, 2012

Dr. Sclafani just used selphyl on my face and I am so excited with the results. When I first saw Dr. Sclafani, I thought I needed to have a mini face lift and have under my eyes done. The "Good Doctor" said that having plastic surgery would be like a sledge hammer on my face. I am 58 years old and in about 20 minutes he took at least 5 years off my face!! Dr. Sclafani is not only a skillful doctor, but he is genuine and truly caring. I would recommend that if you want a more youthful look and do not want to undergo surgery and not inject fake products into your body, go see Dr. Sclafani...you will not regret it!!!God bless the "Good Doctor"

|  Dr. Sclafani is so good I would like to keep him a secret but I keep recommeding him to friends!  |  show details
by Marge Schneider on Jun 14th, 2010

Any plastic surgery creates anxiety, but facial procedures are much more nerve wracking for even the calmest person. From the first encounter, Dr. Sclafani and his staff make you fee at ease. His level of professionalism and knowledge is immediately apparent and the end product is a joy to behold. I have absolutely no reservations about putting my face in his hands.

|  show details
Mar 26th, 2010

Excellent doctor. Recent surgery with some unforseen complications -- when the chips were down, this doctor clearly showed his expertise