A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Scola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Scola is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Scola graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Scola has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health System Corporation
- Mercy Walworth Hospital & Medical Center
- Mercy Milton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony Scola practice?
Dr. Anthony Scola practices Internal Medicine near Milton, WI.
See Milton Internists.