Aug 11th, 2016

Dr. Scola spent such a lengthy amount of time reviewing all the results of my lab work. He went line by line explaining what each meant to my overall health. I have never had any doctor take the time to do this.

Mar 4th, 2016

Changing Primary Care Physicians to Dr. Scola was the best thing I could have ever done. When moving here two years ago the physician I chose for my husband and myself had no bedside manner. I wish I had found Dr. Scola first !.

Jan 29th, 2016

I was misdiagnosed by this doctor and started taking antibiotics which didn't seem to help for my infection. Tried to schedule appointment after my symptoms became worse and he just wanted for me to finish my medication and schedule for the coming week. As a result I had to visit Urgent Care and ended up in a hospital. I also left his office a voicemail and I never heard back from them after this.

I put people under the microscope, and I like him. :) show details I put people under the microscope, and I like him. :)
by ZE on Jan 25th, 2016

very nice doctor. easy going and explains everything. spends time the time with patient, I leave confident his office every time feeling I got good care. thanks Doc! :)

Great Family Doctor! show details Great Family Doctor!
by Dee on Jan 13th, 2016