A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Scott, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 35 areas:
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Ambulatory Care
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Aplastic Anemia
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Bell's Palsy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Scott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- TX Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Be
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony M Scott MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Scott practice?
- Dr. Anthony Scott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Scott practices Pediatrics near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Pediatricians.