Dr. Anthony Sebastian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Sebastian?

March 3rd, 2014

Beyond Extraordinary

This man saved my son's life by insisting on a biopsy when several radiologists diagnosed his tumor as benign and performing a bloodless partial hepatectomy. And during the wait, Dr. Sebastian helped my son and both of his parents keep the terror under control by making himself readily available to us and giving us the benefit of his compassionate emotional control. He will be an inspiration to us.

March 30th, 2013

Truly a Life Saver...

5 years ago I had another doctor cut my bile duct. After many attempts to "fix"... nothing could ever be done. Dr. Sebastian was willing to take me on as a patient when no one else would. He truly saved my life. Not, only did he do an amazing job at correcting the problem, he treated me and my family as if we were his own. He always did a great job at explaining what was going on throughout the process. To this day, I often think about him and his staff and how much they changed my life. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

August 22nd, 2012

He gave me back my life

Dr. Sabastian removed a very large hepatic hemangioma from my liver. He was the first doctor that was concerned about it. I felt very confidant in his ability to remove it. He is very caring and has a great repore with his patients.

March 16th, 2011

Amazing human being

Its is an honor to have met him!!!He gave my husband a liver transplant. there arnt enough words to describe how great this guy is!

April 20th, 2010

DR Debastian was instrumental in saving my life.

March 28th, 2010

one of the greatest men that I have ever met

On Dec. 26th my husband became so ill will liver disease that they didint think he would live, some things happened during our stay at Integris that made his condition critical.when we were placed in the hands of Dr. Sebastion my world changed my husband is alive today because he gave him that chance. Words are not enough of what he means to our family.

December 12th, 2009

dr sebastian

dr sebastian is a good doctor always cared about all my moms needs, he was always helpful. now that he is no longer there it will not be the same care she would like

August 8th, 2016