A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Sebba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Sebba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sebba
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Sebba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sebba graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sebba has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony I Sebba MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony I. Sebba practice?
- Dr. Anthony Sebba has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Sebba practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Palm Harbor, FL.
See Palm Harbor Internists and Palm Harbor Rheumatologists.