Internists, Rheumatologist
33920 US Highway 19 N
Ste 241
Palm Harbor, FL 34684
727-773-9793
Locations and availability (2)

|  Best Doctor EVER!!!  |  show details
by Lila Barry on Feb 19th, 2014

I reviewed Arthritis Doctors online and found Dr. Sebba. I've never had to wait more than 5-10 min's to see him. He is very thorough and has a kind heart. He always says that he is sorry that I'm in so much pain. I have RA, Spinal stenosis, Psoriatic arthritis, fibromyalga, He is treating for the long term not just the ("now") short term. He changed some of my med's and so far so good. He has a great sense of humor and his staff is awesome. Thank you Dr. Sebba for being here for me, and my husband! Lila Barry

|  A Tad Intimidating  |  show details
by Francine on Oct 7th, 2013

Dr. Sebba knows his auto-immune arthritis or else I would have left a long time ago. He has a quirky, intimidating, funny personality. His office staff are wonderful dedicated people who have been with him a long time, so that tells you something. I am a difficult patient (not personality but body) and he has helped me numerous times to get back into remission.

|  If he doesn't know what to do you will get dismissed as nothing wrong  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2013

This doctor can be very dismissive and impatient with you. If he can not figure out what is wrong with you he will say there is nothing wrong with you and kick you to the curb. After seeing him numerous times with no help, went to another physician who has been able to help me and seems to actually care and help.

|  Simply the best...  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2011

Dr. Sebba came highly recommended, with an international reputation. He is involved in the latest research, so I knew that he had both the knowledge and the experience in his field. What surprised me was that, with such terrific credentials, he still seemed like a very nice man. He took his time with me and was very pleasant. He listened carefully and answered my questions in a very straightforward way. And he has a very kind smile. I was relieved to have had such a good experience and will continue to see him for my care. I highly recommend him and his staff.

|  show details
Jul 1st, 2011

Very professional and seemed like he really cared! Just moved from Connecticut and my wife and I will be seeing more of him

|  show details
May 8th, 2011

Dr Sebba is highly respected in his field. He is professional and knowledgable. He is caring and takes the time to insure that you understand your symptoms and what to do to improve. He also has a great sense of humor. I highly recommend him for treatment of autoimmune diseases.

|  Lost my records  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2010

-never diagnosed me-didnt seem to care either way-office staff lost my chart when i wanted to swotch drs.And was very rude when informing that they lost it!

|  Dr. Sebba- Good doc!  |  show details
by Novaleo on Oct 1st, 2009

Dr. Sebba is by far, a very well qualified doctor. He is a researcher and has the capacity to view the world as one who has been within many circles of medicine.He is open to clinical trials and aids and assists his patients in a difficult treatment of arthritis, among other ailments.Usual manner, since he is South African, but very professional and an excellent diagnostician!

|  EXCELLENT, CAN'T GET BETTER THAN DR. SEBBA  |  show details
by Lucinda Gosling on Aug 3rd, 2009

Dr. Sebba and his staff are EXCELLENT. You won't find anyone better. He is honest and will give you straight answers!! He has a very good "bedside manner" and is very easy to talk with. I would highly recommend Dr. Sebba to anyone!!