Dr. Anthony Sebba MD Patient Reviews

August 30th, 2015
Saw his associate who is horrible
I saw his associate Dr Shetty. Do not see this doctor. She is new and has no ethics and is unprofessional. She emailed me my test results never called me and dismissed me with a bogus diagnosis. She refused to order an MRI which would have revealed the source of my pain and it did. I had to go and see another two doctors to get an MRI and get to,the root of the problem. It was a serious spine conditions left untreated would have been life threatening. She didn't care never bother to call me or nothing . Terrible doctor who is only practicing medicine because she works with someone well known.

January 15th, 2015
He looks at the big picture
When I first went to Dr. Sebba, he looked at me, said I was probably wasting my time, sent me off to get labs and that was it. I got the labs, came back and he said "you definitely have something." Started medication. Then I came back, the meds were working and he gave me a firmer diagnosis of lupus. Went back a 4th time and he didn't recall the lupus diagnosis, only the "something" diagnosis. I'm glad he didn't just look at me like my last rheumy did and tell me to go away, but I wish there was a little more consistency in my visits and maybe better notes. I feel confident in his diagnoses and he's working pretty well for me, so I recommend him.

October 7th, 2013
A Tad Intimidating
Dr. Sebba knows his auto-immune arthritis or else I would have left a long time ago. He has a quirky, intimidating, funny personality. His office staff are wonderful dedicated people who have been with him a long time, so that tells you something. I am a difficult patient (not personality but body) and he has helped me numerous times to get back into remission.

July 22nd, 2013
If he doesn't know what to do you will get dismissed as nothing wrong
This doctor can be very dismissive and impatient with you. If he can not figure out what is wrong with you he will say there is nothing wrong with you and kick you to the curb. After seeing him numerous times with no help, went to another physician who has been able to help me and seems to actually care and help.

July 17th, 2011
Simply the best...
Dr. Sebba came highly recommended, with an international reputation. He is involved in the latest research, so I knew that he had both the knowledge and the experience in his field. What surprised me was that, with such terrific credentials, he still seemed like a very nice man. He took his time with me and was very pleasant. He listened carefully and answered my questions in a very straightforward way. And he has a very kind smile. I was relieved to have had such a good experience and will continue to see him for my care. I highly recommend him and his staff.

July 1st, 2011
Very professional and seemed like he really cared! Just moved from Connecticut and my wife and I will be seeing more of him

May 8th, 2011
Dr Sebba is highly respected in his field. He is professional and knowledgable. He is caring and takes the time to insure that you understand your symptoms and what to do to improve. He also has a great sense of humor. I highly recommend him for treatment of autoimmune diseases.

July 13th, 2010
Lost my records
-never diagnosed me-didnt seem to care either way-office staff lost my chart when i wanted to swotch drs.And was very rude when informing that they lost it!

October 1st, 2009
Dr. Sebba- Good doc!
Dr. Sebba is by far, a very well qualified doctor. He is a researcher and has the capacity to view the world as one who has been within many circles of medicine.He is open to clinical trials and aids and assists his patients in a difficult treatment of arthritis, among other ailments.Usual manner, since he is South African, but very professional and an excellent diagnostician!

August 3rd, 2009
EXCELLENT, CAN'T GET BETTER THAN DR. SEBBA
Dr. Sebba and his staff are EXCELLENT. You won't find anyone better. He is honest and will give you straight answers!! He has a very good "bedside manner" and is very easy to talk with. I would highly recommend Dr. Sebba to anyone!!