Internist, Rheumatologist
Video profile

He looks at the big picture show details He looks at the big picture
Jan 15th, 2015

When I first went to Dr. Sebba, he looked at me, said I was probably wasting my time, sent me off to get labs and that was it. I got the labs, came back and he said "you definitely have something." Started medication. Then I came back, the meds were working and he gave me a firmer diagnosis of lupus. Went back a 4th time and he didn't recall the lupus diagnosis, only the "something" diagnosis. I'm glad he didn't just look at me like my last rheumy did and tell me to go away, but I wish there was a little more consistency in my visits and maybe better notes. I feel confident in his diagnoses and he's working pretty well for me, so I recommend him.

Best Doctor EVER!!! show details Best Doctor EVER!!!
by Lila Barry on Feb 19th, 2014

I reviewed Arthritis Doctors online and found Dr. Sebba. I've never had to wait more than 5-10 min's to see him. He is very thorough and has a kind heart. He always says that he is sorry that I'm in so much pain. I have RA, Spinal stenosis, Psoriatic arthritis, fibromyalga, He is treating for the long term not just the ("now") short term. He changed some of my med's and so far so good. He has a great sense of humor and his staff is awesome. Thank you Dr. Sebba for being here for me, and my husband! Lila Barry

A Tad Intimidating show details A Tad Intimidating
by Francine on Oct 7th, 2013

Dr. Sebba knows his auto-immune arthritis or else I would have left a long time ago. He has a quirky, intimidating, funny personality. His office staff are wonderful dedicated people who have been with him a long time, so that tells you something. I am a difficult patient (not personality but body) and he has helped me numerous times to get back into remission.

If he doesn't know what to do you will get dismissed as nothing wrong show details If he doesn't know what to do you will get dismissed as nothing wrong
Jul 22nd, 2013

This doctor can be very dismissive and impatient with you. If he can not figure out what is wrong with you he will say there is nothing wrong with you and kick you to the curb. After seeing him numerous times with no help, went to another physician who has been able to help me and seems to actually care and help.

Simply the best... show details Simply the best...
Jul 17th, 2011

Dr. Sebba came highly recommended, with an international reputation. He is involved in the latest research, so I knew that he had both the knowledge and the experience in his field. What surprised me was that, with such terrific credentials, he still seemed like a very nice man. He took his time with me and was very pleasant. He listened carefully and answered my questions in a very straightforward way. And he has a very kind smile. I was relieved to have had such a good experience and will continue to see him for my care. I highly recommend him and his staff.

Jul 1st, 2011

Very professional and seemed like he really cared! Just moved from Connecticut and my wife and I will be seeing more of him

May 8th, 2011

Dr Sebba is highly respected in his field. He is professional and knowledgable. He is caring and takes the time to insure that you understand your symptoms and what to do to improve. He also has a great sense of humor. I highly recommend him for treatment of autoimmune diseases.

Lost my records show details Lost my records
Jul 13th, 2010

-never diagnosed me-didnt seem to care either way-office staff lost my chart when i wanted to swotch drs.And was very rude when informing that they lost it!

Dr. Sebba- Good doc! show details Dr. Sebba- Good doc!
by Novaleo on Oct 1st, 2009

Dr. Sebba is by far, a very well qualified doctor. He is a researcher and has the capacity to view the world as one who has been within many circles of medicine.He is open to clinical trials and aids and assists his patients in a difficult treatment of arthritis, among other ailments.Usual manner, since he is South African, but very professional and an excellent diagnostician!

EXCELLENT, CAN'T GET BETTER THAN DR. SEBBA show details EXCELLENT, CAN'T GET BETTER THAN DR. SEBBA
by Lucinda Gosling on Aug 3rd, 2009

Dr. Sebba and his staff are EXCELLENT. You won't find anyone better. He is honest and will give you straight answers!! He has a very good "bedside manner" and is very easy to talk with. I would highly recommend Dr. Sebba to anyone!!