A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Sensoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Sensoli, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sensoli graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sensoli has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sensoli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Sensoli practice?
Dr. Anthony Sensoli practices Ophthalmology near Chelsea, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Chelsea Ophthalmologists.