A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Sensoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Sensoli is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Sensoli, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sensoli graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sensoli has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Michael Sensoli MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Sensoli practice?
- Dr. Anthony Sensoli has 7 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Sensoli practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.