A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Shallash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Shallash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Shallash, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shallash graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Shallash has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Shallash MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Shallash practice?
- Dr. Anthony Shallash has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Shallash practices Emergency Medicine near Valley Stream, NY.
See Valley Stream Emergency Physicians.