A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Shih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Shih is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shih
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Shih Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Shih, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shih graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Shih has 14 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Thomas Shinh-Tsong Shih MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony T. Shih practice?
- Dr. Anthony Shih has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Shih practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Internists and Yonkers Cardiologists.