A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Shih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Shih is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shih
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shih Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Shih, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shih graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Shih has 14 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Thomas Shinh-Tsong Shih MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony T. Shih practice?
- Dr. Anthony Shih has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Shih practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Internists and Yonkers Cardiologists.