A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Siciliano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Siciliano, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siciliano graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Siciliano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Frank Siciliano MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony F. Siciliano practice?
- Dr. Anthony Siciliano has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Siciliano practices Anesthesiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Anesthesiologists.