Dr. Anthony Sierra MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 6th, 2015
AMAZING
Dr. Sierra is an amazing and kind doctor. He has not only made me feel safe in his appointments he has made me feel 100% better. I am healthy and happy. I would recommend him to anyone.

April 1st, 2015
I have had problem since I had my c section 3 years ago, I have seen 6 different doctors to try to figure out what was wrong and no one could figure it out. I went to Dr. Sierre and he figured out my problem and I had surgery two weeks later. Because of him I'm pain free and back to myself.

April 13th, 2014
After voicing many concerns about having my first pevic exam/pap smear ect, and my concerns with getting an IUD placed, Dr. Sierra did not do anything to calm or sooth my worries. He left me in the dark, and then pushed me off onto a nurse so that I could just read some pamplets (which didn't tell me anything Google hadn't already). I probably should have sought out another doctor after this first visit, but I followed through with my appointment with him to have an IUD placed--which was a nightmare of an experience. Dr. Sierra did not talk me through anything he was doing; I felt more like a practice dummy than a patient. His nurse, I must say though, was doing her best to compensate for his obvious lack of bedside manner by explaining what was happening, what I will be feeling,etc. I would not recommend Dr. Sierra to any of my friends or acquaintances. I would only recommend him for those who couldn't care less about their own medical experiences, and are attempting to open up the schedules of better doctors for those who do.

October 9th, 2013
best physician I ever experienced
Dr. Sierra gave me total confidence to face a total hysterectomy. He answered all my questions and gave me enough information to help me feel confident he could help me. After surgery he told me everything I needed to know. He spoke to me like a loving father. His bedside manner can't be topped. He understands women, he is courteous and respectful. I am so happy he was my Dr. who helped me and healed me in a time of great need. Thank you Dr. Sierra