Dr. Anthony Simchak, MD
Neurologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Sarah and Clarence Denney on Jan 3rd, 2016

I have never seen a Dr on a first visit that spent so much time with us. He is never in a rush and does not hurry through an exam. Wonderful Doctor

horrible staff show details horrible staff
by Mary F on Oct 26th, 2015

The staff is rude and unprofessional, especially the Crawfordsville location.

by Clarence Denney on Sep 21st, 2015

I have never had a Dr that spent as much time with us. He never made us feel as he wanted to hurry us out. Excellent bedside manner

by Lee McHenry MD on Mar 8th, 2015

Engaged, interested neurologist with a wealth of experience. Highly recommend him to my patients and colleagues.

Very smart, caring... sorts things out... show details Very smart, caring... sorts things out...
by AAR on Jul 7th, 2010

Dr. Simchak is a really pleasant physician. He is really smart and thinks things through and if the medicines you take makes you really sick and there is another option he will help you sort it out. He has a great secretary and nurse that he works with. He does get booked up pretty quickly, but gets people in if they are really unwell. I can't think of anyone else I'd wish to see. I'd send anyone of my friends and family. If you don't understand something he'll explain it so that you do. I'd definitely give him a try if you need help with nerve related problems.

by SUSAN MONROE/JANE HAHN on Oct 14th, 2009

DR. SIMCHAK IS THE BEST. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE NEEDING A NEUROLOGIST. HE GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY.