A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hunkyun Sin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hunkyun Sin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sin graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Sin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
- Shriners Hospital for Children - Shreveport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hunkyun Hunkyun Sin MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hunkyun H. Sin practice?
- Dr. Hunkyun Sin has 1 office location.
Dr. Hunkyun Sin practices Neurological Surgery near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Surgeons.