A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Smartnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Smartnick is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smartnick
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Smartnick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Smartnick, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smartnick graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Smartnick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Crystal Clinic - North Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Robert Smartnick MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Smartnick practice?
- Dr. Anthony Smartnick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Smartnick practices Psychiatry near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, OH.
See Akron Psychiatrists.