A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Smartnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Smartnick is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smartnick
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smartnick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Smartnick, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smartnick graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Smartnick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Crystal Clinic - North Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Robert Smartnick MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Smartnick practice?
- Dr. Anthony Smartnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Smartnick practices Psychiatry near Akron, OH.
See Akron Psychiatrists.