A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Smeglin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Smeglin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smeglin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Smeglin, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smeglin graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Smeglin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Adams Regional Hospital
- Williamstown Medical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony M Smeglin FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Smeglin practice?
- Dr. Anthony Smeglin has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Smeglin practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near North Adams, MA.
See North Adams Internists and North Adams Pulmonologists.