A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Solazzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solazzo
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Solazzo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Solazzo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Solazzo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Solazzo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
- Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Solazzo MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Solazzo practice?
- Dr. Anthony Solazzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Solazzo practices Urology near South Plainfield, NJ.
See South Plainfield Urologists.