A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Somogyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Somogyi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Somogyi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Somogyi graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Somogyi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Andre Somogyi MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Somogyi practice?
- Dr. Anthony Somogyi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Somogyi practices Internal Medicine near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Bayside Internists.