A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Somogyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Somogyi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Somogyi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Somogyi graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Somogyi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Somogyi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Somogyi practice?
Dr. Anthony Somogyi practices Internal Medicine near Bayside, NY.
See Bayside Internists.