A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Sorkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Sorkin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sorkin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sorkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Sorkin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorkin graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Sorkin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Van Matre Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony T Sorkin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony T. Sorkin practice?
- Dr. Anthony Sorkin has 10 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Sorkin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Rockford, IL and Loves Park, IL.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.