A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Sorkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Sorkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Sorkin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorkin graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Sorkin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Thomas Sorkin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony T. Sorkin practice?
- Dr. Anthony Sorkin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Sorkin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Loves Park, IL.
See Rockford Surgeons.