A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Sotelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Sotelo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Same Day Appointment
Education & Awards
Dr. Sotelo graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sotelo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joel Sotelo MD is a male General Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Sotelo practice?
- Dr. Anthony Sotelo has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Sotelo practices General Practice near Seal Beach, CA.
See Seal Beach General Practitioners.