A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Sotelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Sotelo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Same Day Appointment
Education & Awards
Dr. Sotelo graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Sotelo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sotelo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Sotelo practice?
Dr. Anthony Sotelo practices General Practice near Seal Beach, CA.
See Seal Beach General Practitioners.