A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Sotelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Sotelo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sotelo
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Sotelo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sotelo graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sotelo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joel Sotelo MD is a male General Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Sotelo practice?
- Dr. Anthony Sotelo has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Sotelo practices General Practice near Seal Beach, CA.
See Seal Beach Primary Care Doctors.