A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Southall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Southall is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Southall, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Southall graduated from King's College London School Of Medicine, England.
Dr. Southall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John North Shores Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Clifford Southall MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Southall practice?
- Dr. Anthony Southall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Southall practices Emergency Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fraser, MI.
See Southfield Emergency Physicians.