A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Spadaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Spadaro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Spadaro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spadaro graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Genova.
Dr. Spadaro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony DR Spadaro MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony D. Spadaro practice?
- Dr. Anthony Spadaro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Spadaro practices Internal Medicine near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hauppauge, NY.
See Smithtown Internists.