A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Spadaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Spadaro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Spadaro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Spadaro graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Genova.
Dr. Spadaro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spadaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans