Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Spadaro
Dr. Anthony Spadaro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Smithtown, NY, with another office in Smithtown, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Spadaro is affiliated with St Catherine of Siena Medical Center, University Hospital and University Medical Center At Stony Brook. Dr. Spadaro has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Spadaro has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anthony Spadaro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Smithtown, NY.
Dr. Toba Weinstein
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Gastroenterology
Smithtown, NY 0 mi31
Dr. Seymour Alter
Smithtown, NY 0 mi47
Dr. Steven Golub
Smithtown, NY 0 mi36