Dr. Anthony Spataro MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Hauppauge, NY

1.4

November 10th, 2014
INCOMPETENT INSURANCE "YES" MAN
DR. SPATARO IS IN BED WITH THE INSURERS. I AM AMAZED AT HOW MY EXPERIENCE WITH HIM EXACTLY MIRRORS OTHERS THAT I'VE READ HERE : INADEQUATE/NO EXAMINATION; VERY LITTLE TIME SPENT WITH ME; VERY LITTLE ATTENTION PAID TO MY DESCRIPTION OF MY CONDITION. IN THE END, HIS SOLE AND ONLY PURPOSE SEEMS TO DOWNGRADE YOUR CONDITION TO SAVE THE INSURER $$$.

December 21st, 2010
horrible doctor
says what the insurance companies want to hear and doesn't care about what the patient is dealing with

June 26th, 2010
Malisima atencion del doctor
Es muy ineficiente, no examina adecuadamente y hace el diagnostico a su criterio sin examinar al paciente, no toma en cuenta los examenes que el paciente le an hecho para hacer una evaluacion, es un vendido de las companias de seguro.

March 13th, 2010
Dishonest Insurance comanies love him!
I went to See Dr. Spataro. He did not physically examine me. Wrote a complete report saying he performed several test,which he had not done any. Said there was nothing physically wrong. The following year I had surgery by a very good M.D. He has 7 medical misconduct settlement in 9 years. I would not even let hi, near my dog

October 1st, 2009
Not a good doctor
I would not go to Dr. Spataro for any reason. He came across as an insurance company yes man. He barely spoke to me, did not physically examine me and did not listen to any of the many injuries that I spoke to him about. Now I'm fighting my insurance company for my medical care based on his review. I would not trust this doctor with my future medical care for any reason.

August 28th, 2009
A gentlemen in the office. Documents findings of test's that were never performed.