A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Spinella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Spinella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Spinella, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spinella graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spinella has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Spinella MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Spinella practice?
- Dr. Anthony Spinella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Spinella practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Glastonbury, CT.
See Hartford Surgeons.