A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Spinella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Spinella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Spinella, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spinella graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spinella has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spinella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 8 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony Spinella practice?
Dr. Anthony Spinella practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Glastonbury, CT.
See Hartford Surgeons.