A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Squillaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Squillaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Squillaro
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Squillaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Squillaro, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Squillaro graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Squillaro has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J Squillaro FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Squillaro practice?
- Dr. Anthony Squillaro has 1 office location.
- Dr. Anthony Squillaro practices Surgery near Ocean, NJ.